Join thousands of other BHF supporters in the Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim as you brave the English channel in this incredible 1.4 mile open water challenge.
Each year thousands of swimmers, of all abilities, take on the BHF Pier to Pier Bournemouth and support the fight against heart disease. Starting at the iconic Bournemouth pier, put your front crawl to the test in the English Channel as you make your way towards cheering crowds on Boscombe pier.
- Biggest charity swim in Europe
- Swim in the English Channel
- 10-week training schedule for all abilities
- Team GB training tips
- Special incentives for top fundraisers
- Raising money to fund life-saving research