CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST RUN 2018

Home Forums Tuff Fitty Forum CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST RUN 2018

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Graham 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Trevor
    Participant

A long ‘running’ Tuff tradition before Christmas is to go for a run on a Saturday morning and then have a huge breakfast to follow, (just in case Christmas doesn’t provide enough calories).

To keep the tradition going, for 2018 it is, (similar to last year), –

Date: Saturday 15 December 2018
    Venue: Beefeater, Crossbush Lane, Arundel, BN18 9PQ
    Time: Meet in the car park at 7.30 to run
    Eligibility: (a) anyone who wants a run
    (b) anyone who is injured or just wants to come for breakfast, (say from 8.30?)
    (c) or simply anyone with porcine tendencies!

Meet in the car park ready to run, (festive accoutrements optional), for a run of 4 or 5 miles to work up an appetite, and run back to Crossbush for their all you can eat Breakfast. Tea/Coffee, cereal, yoghurts, croissants, toast and a full cooked breakfast, eating as much as you like. The cost has gone up slightly from last year – now £9.50, but if you consider how much a mug of Costa coffee costs, then you only need to have 3 cups of coffee to get your monies worth! As we will have a block booking, may I suggest that everyone pays £10 so that we can give a small tip? There is a cheaper, healthier (?) continental option at £7.50.

Terms and conditions: Only one – please let me know if you are coming; post below. Although I’ve made a block booking, it is based on estimated numbers, and so if there is a great variance, then I will need to adjust accordingly.

Graham
    Participant

I’m in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.