David Lloyd Clubs Worthing Triathlon

Home Forums Tuff Fitty Forum David Lloyd Clubs Worthing Triathlon

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JasonR 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JasonR
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know I will be organising the David Lloyd Worthing triathlon on Sunday July 15th this year. There will be 2 distances sprint and super sprint , both having a lovely run up highdown hill and the sprint having a ride up long furlong. This year the BBQ will be on for when you all finish. Once again we will have medals and a weekend pass valid throughout 2018 as well as the free food. unfortunately I dont do cheap t shirts at my events as 90% of them end up as bike cleaning rags – well they do in my house !!! The cost of entering events seems to be rising every season despite the market being saturated with choice so I believe my event will be one of the cheapest around £39 for the sprint, discounted to £32 for DL members and Tuffs. Online Entry will be available at http://www.southernmultisports.co.uk in a day or 2. If any of you could help out that weekend that would be great and you can have a free entry to any of the other races I organise. Cheers . Jason

JasonR
    Participant

HI TUFFS,

After choosing July 15th for the David Lloyd triathlon Worthing, my other half reminded me her 40th birthday is that weekend and she does not want to spend it sticking arrows to road furniture. I have decided to move it to the 22nd July.

Everything else stays the same – £32 for Tuff or DL members, BBQ afterwards, great little route over long furlong and Highdown, use of the club facilities after the event and a family weekend pass to come back during the year.

CHEERS

JASON

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  JasonR.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  JasonR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.