Dragon Boat racing Sat 24 August – places available

Home Forums Tuff Fitty Forum Dragon Boat racing Sat 24 August – places available

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MikeBarrett 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Graham
    Participant

Tuff Fitty has four places going for our Dragon Boat crew at Arundel on Saturday 24th August.

No previous rowing or kayaking experience needed (we have coach and a couple of experienced rowers in the crew). All we need is a commitment to turn up before 11.00am and stay until the last race at 3.30pm. We will get at least three races (more if and when we get through to the final). Total cost is £26.50 per person.

If you would like to take part either PM me, text me on 07917 567036 or post here.

https://www.arundelfestival.co.uk/live-updates/dragon-boat-race-2019

Graham
    Participant

Now down to the last three places. Claire Luckham has claimed her place.

Graham
    Participant

Now only two places remaining.

MikeBarrett
    Participant

I’m available if you still need a place filled

Graham
    Participant

Going fast. Just one place remaining.

Graham
    Participant

Mike. That’s brilliant. You’re in. Can you PM me with your phone number and I’ll add you to out WhatsApp group.

Graham
    Participant

That’s all the places taken up folks. If you still want to take part I think that were plans for an all comers crew. It is also possible that we may need reserves in case of injury/work commitments etc. So please let me know if you are interested.

MikeBarrett
    Participant

Not sure where PM is on this forum Graham, so just add 07917290492 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.