Frosty 2020 Marshalling

Home Forums Tuff Fitty Forum Frosty 2020 Marshalling

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CPL 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

CPL
    Participant

Dear All, thanks so much for volunteering to help run our 25th Anniversary Frosty to be held on Sunday 1 March 2020.

Attached is a list of your names and tasks that have been allocated to each of you.

Most of you are veterans of marshalling the event and we would be really grateful if you could guide and advise those that are new to the role. Please note there are some small changes to the run route and finish location due to the position of the new pool.

For those of you that need more advice or guidance please email me (clivelett@aol.com) BEFORE the event and I will give you any further info you may require……I will not be dealing with any questions on the day as I will be racing.

You will note that I have double/tripled some of the posts. This is to provide resilience for loo breaks etc or in the event of a medical issue.

Please be at The Wave by 0630 on the day

Wrap up warm if you are outside.

Bring your mobile phone. Your contact at the pool will be Jane Custance 07824534687

We estimate nearly 200 people racing so it will be a busy day but with the new pool having extra lanes we do not estimate the event taking too much longer to run.

Again many thanks for your support.

Tuff Fitty Tri Club
    ##############################################################

Number marking Sharon Tidmarsh, Claire Luckham, Claire Moyle

Bag collection & goody bags: Verity Jane Verity-Jane Lacey, Darcey Verity-Jane Lacey

Time keepers (pool): Stu Stuart Harvey, Stew Smith

Starter / race briefing: Clive Harvey

Lane counters: Philip Baker, Jez Garratt , Kate Cooper, Lena Patterson, Anthony Towers, Tim Mcgrath, Graham Liddelll Nancy Liddell

Door from pool: Juliette Reader

Gate to Mewsbrook Park/direct to finish: Jon Roper, Ellie Rachelle Williams

Gate from Mewsbrook Park: Dan Fitzgerald, Edward Lay

Bridge Mewsbrook Park: Charlie Mo, Tim Kenny

Road Crossing Seafront: Murray Hodge, Ross Malyon, Paul Atkinson

Turnaround – shelter east end of prom: Nick Hartfield, Michael Redgrave

Turnaround – west end of prom:Alyson Morris, Jenny Oliver

Bands (hand out on seafront): Karen Mcgrath, Olly Sampson

Timekeepers finish: Andy Andrew Ward, Jason Rae

Prize Presentation: Clive Harvey, Wendy Frost

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.