We all need a bit of motivation to hit the hills over the darker winter months. So what if I said you could compete against your fellow Tuffs and raise some money for Chestnut Tree House at the same time?
Simply pay a minimum donation of £5 to the just giving page and then lace up your trainers, strap on your cycling shoes and complete the following 10 Strava Segments (5 bike, 5 run).
If you complete all 10 segments, your times will be added together. Top 3 men and women will win a Tuff With Added Tough coaster and the King and Queen of the mountains will be awarded a mug to match their coaster.
• All segments must be completed by 31st December deadline.
• You can complete a segment as many times as you want, the fastest will count.
• You must be a member of the Tuff Fitty Strava Group.
• If you have completed any of the segments already, these will count (but you might want to have another go to smash it as hard as you can).
• You can pay to enter anytime, but you must donate by December 31st 2018 if you want to be in the running for QOM or KOM.
These are the segments:
Mill Hill (Brighton Mitre Hill Climb)
Steyning Bostal (Brighton Mitre Hill Climb)
Arundel Hill Climb Roundabout to Roundabout
Bury Hill Climb
SDW – Mill Hill Complete, eastwards
River Gate – To The Top – SDW Gate
Arundel Park Climb Gate to Corner
Cardiac Hill Climb
A259 to Highdown Gardens Hill Sprint