Tuff Fitty's Arundel Lido Summer Series Race 1

Home Forums Tuff Fitty Forum Tuff Fitty's Arundel Lido Summer Series Race 1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Clive H 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Clive H
    Participant

All
    Our traditional summer get together which has over the years built a great following:-

Friday 15th June – Arundel Lido 7pm – 9pm
    Our summer social will see entrants pay £5 for a scrummy barbecue; the Tuff masterchefs Chefs Roper & Parisi have already volunteer to cook the fare.

The evening will see entrants also eligible for a free aquathlon – 400m swim followed by a 5km run. You can elect to race the whole Aquathlon, or if you prefer to do one discipline that is fine, or even just come for the food! entry feeis £5 regardless. However if you race there is every chance you may get a bit of bling on crossing the line.

With the longest day the following week we hope we can have a warm sunny evening (although the facilities have been booked so we will go ahead whatever the weather)

We do need to ensure we can cater for enough hungry Tuffs so either state you are coming on our Facebook page, reply to this post or let one of the committee know. If you require a veggie option, again please let us know.
    Thanks

Clive H
    Participant

Well you can’t beat a bit of bling…… so the medals are ready for Friday evening.

I have more than enough to cover all who want to race, but……. I am uncertain how much food to get

If you are coming on Friday and haven’t let us know, please either reply to this note on this forum (it’s easy for you to set up a profile yourself), or go to facebook and click going on the Lido event. Failing that you can email me clive.harvey@tinyworld.co.uk or let me know at the Wednesday run this evening.

Promises to be another Grand Tuff evening out ……you part of it?

Clive H
    Participant

A huge thanks to everyone for attending Race 1; a great turnout. Please accept my apologies, but I need to postpone the website update as I have a lot on prior to Sunday evening. I will post the full results then (with split times) but it was great to see some of our newer members and potential members who have been training with us – well done. Finally for Chairman read lost property magnet. I picked up a white silicon Speedo swim cap, a beige towel and a Men’s Tuff Fitty Tri suit which was hanging on the railings; all three items in separate locations. Let me know if yours (I won’t be back home until Sunday afternoon.) you can email me clive.harvey@tinyworld.co.uk Enjoy the evening? – Race 2 is on a Sunday evening for a change – Sunday 29th July – further details to follow. Taster pic here – album to follow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.