Worthing Tri Write up

Home Forums Tuff Fitty Forum Worthing Tri Write up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tom G 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Clive H
    Participant

Anyone willing to produce a write up from the weekend; I have the photos collated and the results but need a roving reporter; any offers please

Clive

JDP
    Participant

Worthing Tri

Simon and Me.

As it was an early start I arrived to find Trev setting up. After finding the prime spot in transition I wondered back to Tuff City to find Simon prep for his first triathlon.

After he’d put his bike in and realised he also needed to put his running shoes in too, we set about debating how to attach his race numbers – as he had left his race belt behind.
    We were just about to safety pin it to both sides of his tri-suit, whilst deliberating how to go to the toilet with a race number pinned over the zip, when luckily the next tri-shop set up next to the tent.
    Later Simon continued his unique race prep by jogging backwards through the race village in his grey tracksuit trousers/tri-suit.
    In the end, he put in a very impressive top 20 for his first triathlon, so maybe everyone will be warming up running backwards next year!

Tom G
    Participant

Classic Thistlewaite! I bet he had tequila in his bidon again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.