OPEN WATER, ONLY £43.00
The Brighton Marina Triathlon is a relaxed and friendly triathlon, often quoted as being the best value people have had all season.
Added to this Brighton Marina provides excellent facilities for all the family with plenty of shops, cafes and bars, tenpin bowling to name a few plus the parking is free and the views worth the visit alone.
This is a great race for the ‘been there done that and got the t shirt [there is no t shirt] triathlete’. It is one you can come back to year on year and enjoy consistent racing without some of the normal triathlon issues.
- est 1991,. sea 800m, cycle 32k, run 8k
- This low Key, Friendly 3/4 Olympic distance triathlon
- Features a unique physically challenging and technically rewarding 2 lap bike course.*
- Engaging and interesting to ride this scenic hilly course is achievable for the regular cyclist and a range of standards take part..
- Swim is in the sea to west of marina wall and a lovely FLAT out and back undercliff run finishes things off
- a lot of experienced crew (30+) keep it all safe and smooth running for a field of max 120.
- One of the uk`s longest running events year on year a btf rating “excellent” for competitor response has been achieved.