STRun (Summer Tuff Runs) is a series of run events aimed at being fun, with a bit of friendly competition, and to encourage as many Tuffs to participate and support these excellent local events.
There are 5 events we will be targeting, of which your best 3 results will count towards the #STRun2023 Leader Board.
The events and dates are:
- 24th June 2023 – Littlehampton ParkRun
- 17th July 2023 – Beat the Tide 10km (Sussex Trail Events)
- 23rd July 2023 – Dawn on the Downs 10km (REP – don’t forget the 10% TuffFitty Discount code – see Spond)
- 12th August 2023 – Worthing ParkRun
- 27th August 2023 – Arundel Castle 10km
Please note that only the Park Run results from Littlehampton on 24th June, and Worthing on the 12th August will count.
To level the playing field, we will use the “World Masters Athletics” calculator to determine your “Age-perf%” for each event. Your final score will be the sum of your best 3 “Age-perf%” results.
We will attempt to obtain every Tuff Fitty members results directly from the official event website. However if we miss any, please submit your results using the form at the bottom of this page.
For the ParkRun events, please ensure you have assigned “Tuff Fitty Triathlon Club” as your account Group Name. To find out whether you are assigned to the “Tuff Fitty Triathlon Club”, please click here:
|Name||LA Park Run||AG||Beat the Tide 10km||AG||Dawn on the Downs||AG||Worthing ParkRun||AG||Arundel Castle 10km||AG||Best Of 3|
|2023/06/24 – Littlehampton Park Run 5km||Results|
|2023/07/17 – Worthing Beat The Tide 10km||Results|
|2023/07/23 – REP Dawn on the Downs||Results (see note below)|
|2023/08/12 – Worthing Park Run 5km||Results|
|2023/08/27 – Arundel Scouts 10km||Results|
- REP Dawn on the Downs:
- Due to the course route being sabotaged, with the biggest impact being on the 10km route, only those who explicitly requested their times (and overall distance) have been included. The 10mile race was then also included. The Age Grade result was calculated using the time AND actual distance recorded by the competitor’s watch/device.
Results from previous years: