Tuff Fitty has a policy of allowing non members to come along to a maximum of 3 track and 3 swim sessions before needing to commit to club membership (£40 joining fee for 1 year). Non members are welcome to attend other free weekly events (see home page for further details).
Please note that due to BTF (British Triathlon Foundation) licensing issues Tuff Fitty Triathlon Club is an Adults only club (18 years and above).
Please do make contact before you come along as some sessions do have capacity constraints.
Wednesday track sessions (7pm to 8pm) at Durrington Leisure Centre:
- Please see here for details.
- Non member track fees are £3 per session.
- We would ask that you contact us using the form below before attending to ensure we know to expect you.
Thursday swim sessions are normally over subscribed for existing members due to swimming pool lane access limitations. Therefore it is not possible to allow non members to try these Thursday sessions.
Saturday afternoon swim sessions (5pm to 6pm) at Littlehampton Wave:
- We have more capacity, so you are welcome to come along to try our sessions subject to space.
- please see here to ensure you understand the format and expectation of the sessions.
- Having understood the expectation of the swim session and feel you would like to try out a session please contact us on the Saturday swim page as we will need to manually pre-book you into our Spond booking system to ensure sufficient space.
- Non member swimming session fees are £6 per session.
- If you are a new or inexperienced swimmer and do not feel quite ready for a full swim session of front crawl, then we can recommend the following which focus on improving general swimming technique and endurance:
If you feel you would like to proceed with joining Tuff Fitty Triathlon Club as a member, please contact us using the form below.
- £40 new member annual fee