- WHEN: Monday from 6:30 pm until ~7:30 pm
- WHERE: The Fox Inn, Patching, BN13 3UJ (https://w3w.co/drop.running.comically)
- COST: Free
- COACHED: No
- ARRIVE BY 6:25 pm, ready to start running from 6:30 pm
- BOOKING: Via Spond (also turn up on the evening)
- Suitable trail running shoes
- Clothing and hydration to suit the weather
- Headtorch between September and March
Throughout the year (summer and winter) we run in and around the Angmering Park estate.
During the winter months, various groups sometimes run from multiple locations in Littlehampton and Worthing. Please check before turning up.
Distance is circa 10km, but if you have had a busy weekend training or racing it is acceptable to cut short the route, there will usually be someone wishing to run a similar distance.